Consumer Credit Reports
Access the information you require to assess the likelihood of your customer being able to fulfil their credit commitments.
The Creditsafe Consumer Credit Reports confirm:
- An applicant's name
Any adverse public data including:
Who are Call Credit?
Call Credit are one of the UK's leading consumer credit agencies. As part of the Skipton Information Group, Call Credit work with carefully selected partners to produce intelligent data solutions for businesses and consumers.
What are the benefits of Consumer Reports?
Trace and ID Reports
These reports help you and your customers avoid the threat of Identity Fraud - the fastest growing financial crime in the UK.
Trace and ID is an online service powered by Tracesmart Corporate that utilises the most up to date information available. Trace and ID enables you to both identify new customers, therefore help protect your business against the threat of identity fraud, and locate customers you may have lost touch with.
Where is the information sourced from?
|Royal Mail PAF
||Current Electoral Roll
||Historical Electoral Roles
||HM Land Registry Sales
Benefits of ID
- Protect your corporate image
- Increased client confidence in your brand
- Combat identity fraud - block suspicious transactions and applications
- A secure and reliable “know your customer” method
- Instant and proficient customer friendly processes
- Verify both residency and identity
- Instantly find and verify addresses for consumers
- Single source tracing solution
Why use Trace and ID?
- Flexibility to use either Trace or ID depending on your day to day requirements
- Name and last known address listed for 9 out of 10 UK adults
- No credit footprint is left so no permission is required